- I accept credit card, PayPal and Lay-Buy payments through checkout. This store's credit card checkout is powered by an online payment processor known as Stripe. Stripe automatically encrypts your confidential information. PayPal and Lay-Buy payments will be redirected to PayPal's express checkout where you will complete the transaction. Please note Lay-Buy payment option is only available seasonally during pre holiday months in August and/or September.
- Please read post for current production times.
Exchanges and Returns
- All sales from my shop are final. I do not accept returns or refunds. Please be sure you are committed to your purchase before ordering. If you have questions about your purchase please contact me at HELLO@ARIMAS.CO
- Packages are shipped from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- You will receive tracking information provided via email/SMS messages once your package is shipped. Once you receive tracking information this means USPS has your package and is no longer in my possession. Use your USPS tracking number to get the latest package status and estimated delivery date.
- Shipping prices and estimated time of arrival for packages depends on the shipping service you chose at checkout and your shipping location. An E.T.A. does not include the production time it takes for me to create your pieces. If you are located in the U.S.A. you can contact me to request an E.T.A. before you receive tracking. If your package has shipped and you received a tracking number, visit USPS website for the latest updates. International shipments E.T.A. vary.
- Shipments sent using Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express are eligible for $50.00 insurance included with package via USPS (restrictions apply). If you select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express shipping at checkout see USPS.com for more information about insurance.
- If your package returns to me, I will notify you once it is received. The customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.
- International shipments often accrue custom fees. It’s the responsibility of the buyer to pay custom charges. I cannot determine if a package requires additional payment from your post office because I am not in control of custom fees and how they are accounted. Please check with your local postal service to inquire about custom fees.
- I am not responsible for lost, delayed, stolen or damaged packages. If you have any inquiries about your package while en route please contact USPS at 1 (800) 275-8777.