- I accept credit card, PayPal and Lay-Buy payments through checkout. This store's credit card checkout is powered by an online payment processor known as Stripe. Stripe automatically encrypts your confidential information. PayPal and Lay-Buy payments will be redirected to PayPal's express checkout where you will complete the transaction. Please note Lay-Buy payment option is only available seasonally during pre holiday months in August and/or September.
- Please read post for current production times.
Exchanges and Returns
- All sales from my shop are final. I do not accept returns or refunds. Please be sure you are committed to your purchase before ordering. However, if you have questions or concerns about your purchase please contact me at HELLO@ARIMAS.CO
- Packages are shipped from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- You will receive tracking information provided via email/SMS messages once your package is shipped. Once you receive tracking information this means USPS has your package and is no longer in my possession. Use your USPS tracking number to get the latest package status and estimated delivery date.
- If your package returns to me, I will notify you once it is received. The customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.
- International shipments often accrue custom fees. It’s the responsibility of the buyer to pay custom charges. I cannot determine if a package requires additional payment from your post office because I am not in control of custom fees and how they are accounted. Please check with your local postal service to inquire about custom fees.
- I am not responsible for lost, delayed, stolen or damaged packages. If you have any inquiries about your package while en route please contact USPS at 1 (800) 275-8777.